Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Mar 23rd
"I met up with my ex-crescent team mates. I love them. They are not fuckers who are trying to get laid at a club or desperately trying to fit in by smoking. I am not against smoking, actually I am, but I am more against the social purpose behind doing so. I don't think it's ethical, I don't think it's good, I don't like it. But I won't demonstrate against it, I will merely stand for my cause.
Like I said, I love them. Shisha is redundant to life, and I love them. Alot of us are attached now, it's all part and parcel of life. Francine, Ahma, Nut, Kavina, Gladys, (Hannah), Liyuan, Me(Rachel), whoever else... I loved talking to them and laughing together. Maybe we weren't as close as we all were in the past, but I know they are friends you can talk to all your life. Even if it means reminiscing about our B'Div days only. It's a timeless thing to do.
Two March Twenty-thirds already, we're waiting for next year's. Maybe there will be even greater change.
An interesting thing I noted: Nut Francine and I became experts on rugby over a little conversation we had. Maybe it's because of our common 'extra-cca'."
Stole this from RachTang's blog. That just about sums up everything(:
I heard this song on the radio the other day. Like Vanny said, it's funny how we're always attracted to songs which relate to us like that. I guess i'll post the song on not-such-a-random-day. Emo songs for emo days.
Yay yesterday went for dinner with Nick at Essential Brew (by default). It's freaking nice there and i wanna go again((: I ate dinner at home before going to dinner and i just realised that was a stupid thing to do. But i was still hungry. I really think i'm on a growth spurt! Like, vertically upwards :D Oh yes back to dinner. THERE WAS THIS CUTE BEYOND CUTE LITTLE GIRL/BOY (we couldn't figure it out) BUT SHE/HE WAS SUPER CUTE OMG I WANT KIDS. Many many little kids(: Yes anw. Essential Brew = very nice. Nick also = very nice. Essential Brew + Nick = very very nice nice. See, my math IS good(((:
Roar. Spent the most part of yesterday doing geog quiz questions, from like 11am to 6pm and then from 11pm to 2am. I really hope nothing screws up or i guess my head will roll :( and i hope they like it! Cos i really really did put a lot of time and effort into it. Needless to say, i never ever wanna be involved with another ppt again. HOWEVER, i am now a powerpoint expert (Darren is my shifu hahaha. Thank you Darren!)
Okay econs hw now. Econs will be the death of me. Roar.
ex-oh, ex-oh
7:38 PM